Thursday, January 05, 2006

mera number kab aayega ??

Most of my cousins are just above my age,but they are married and are happy too :)). Some times I feel there is a Queue in every family and one by one a person is popped out and is married. I always wonder when will my family queue start? Had I been in Indore (native) currently and helping out my father in his business like every good marwadi boy, I would have been luckier at least in the marriage aspect ':)'

Why did one come to this IT field?? Rather, this competitive field where one is required to do an MBA to get to a good/high position in an organization. And the situation becomes worse when his parents know about this fact and are not ready to talk about his marriage for at least 3-4 years or till he doesn't complete his PG ':(' .Though one tries to bring up the topic or even asks his younger sister again and again to bring up the topic when everybody is around, knowing the fact that on merely listening something a person starts thinking about it. Alas! everything falls on deaf ears.
And one's heart cries, when some beautiful girl's offers are rejected by his parents with a humble reply,"our son is going to study further and not going to marry" for 3 more years to come. Simply, keeping one out of the market (marriage).
I hope, you understand the (my) pain.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no gain without pain ;)

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know what should I say ,
but I guess I will be quite happy to switch places with you in this matter :)
but lets hope u get wht u want ,and that too soon.

--Asheesh

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ek kaam kar, ghar par bol "mere baal kam ho rahe hain" Phir dekh tu market me kya jump maarta hain.. :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger diver said...

take it easy dude..abhi teri umar hi kya hai..ye shaadi vaadi ke chakkar main mat padh itni jaldi :D

2:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with sandeep. But if you willing to get in to trouble(I mean commitment that to lifelong) so early on in ur life. then kunals trick is sure gonna work.

3:55 AM  
Blogger ironhide said...

you are the elder member of the two..and you are crying..
I am the younger one
and I am crying

is there anyone who is "beech ka bandar" and still crying?

6:41 AM  
Blogger Adi said...

@anonymous : Whats the gain in this .. its all pain and pain .

@Ashish : Good yaar .. hope that we could ;))

@Kunal and Parry : Baal to sahi mein us rahe hain .. soon going to be in VB's league :((

@Sandeep : Yaar umar to 21 ke upar ho gayi hai .. saal bhar se upar bhi hone ko aagaya hai .. :))

@Jaya: So , you are also sailing in
the same boat .. what are u planning to get out of it ?? Anyplans , do tell me also :))

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sahi hai yaar...KLPD hai yeh to.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

air jordan pas cher, burberry, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, air max, prada outlet, tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, nike roshe run, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, ralph lauren pas cher, kate spade outlet, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, longchamp, ugg boots, replica watches, nike free, sac longchamp, tiffany and co, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, louboutin

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home