Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No track of time

I left Delhi on 21st night and flew to Seattle with a change of flight at Singapore and Los Angeles. Flight was on time. I won’t deny that I was anxious as this was the first time I was stepping out of my country. The security check happened much comfortably than I expected it to be. Reached Singapore around 4 am in the morning .It was about 5:30 am over there. The first impression I got of Singapore was fabulous. If I now compare its airport with the Los Angeles and Tokyo’s, I would still bet on Singapore’s. Airport was huge with wall to wall carpet everywhere. My eyes were feeling odd as they were not finding even a single piece of dirt. As I had only 2 hrs in my hand before boarding my continuing flight to Los Angeles, I didn’t go out of the airport and spent most of the time in the duty-free shops. I could find a lot of Indians both as the travelers and as the staff working at the airport.

Our craft landed in Tokyo for re-fuelling. Tokyo was a mini-replica of Singapore airport with the same carpets and interiors except that it lacked some life in it. Earlier, I was never able to distinguish between Japanese, Chinese and the rest of the chini-minis. But, here I could really notice the flaw-less skin of the Japanese girls and the glow on their jet white skin which really set them apart from the rest of the crowd. They looked like dolls to me. I drank green tea, as there was not much present for a vegetarian. Sorry Vidit, but it was a bad experience. It tasted like some jadi-buti :( . Food wise, I didn’t had problems anywhere. In the plane I asked for Indian Vegetarian and they gave me very much the Indian food.:)

I landed in Los Angeles and by having done with my security checks quickly; I rushed to the domestic airport as I had to catch another flight to Seattle. Los Angeles airport is huge but more of an Indian Airport with a little more strict rules and neat corridors. In the whole journey, I had no track of time. I spent my 30 hrs of travel chatting and gossiping with people around me and also watching some movies. I slept only for about 6 hrs in the entire journey.

It has been a week in Seattle and my most of the time has gone in driving. My car is Ford Taurus. It is not the best car over here, but I find it to be good as I have never driven such a big car. It wasn’t that easy to adjust to the well planned infrastructure and the systematic traffic ;). I see a lot of Indian crowd in office and otherwise, so I don’t feel much out of my own place. Will update you shortly about my visit to the cascade loop 

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude keep updating your blog regularly with all incidents and anecdotes... :)

and yeah call me on "your" birthday, you still have not given me your number.. :P

10:20 PM  
Blogger mythalez said...

singapore airport is supposedly the best in the world ...
yah tokyo's is good .. but quite functional .. no beauty ;)
and u r so right abt japanese girls ... they jus look like dolls

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dood .. do me the favour that maddy refused .. ask maddy what it was .. I asked him to get me something from US and he didn't .. its your turn now .. :)

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dood ... u drove thru Cascade Loop. wow!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Adi said...

@Kunal : Yaa, I will keep updating .
btw my new office number is
+1 (425) 7272381 , you can call me @12 night of urs today , that will be 12 afternoon for me over here and i will be in office [;)]

@mythalez: Yaa, really jap girls are so damn cuty dolls..


@Utkarsh: Yaa, shall do .. will ask maddy .. I can very much guess your needs [;)]

@anonymous : yaa , I did [:)]

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sreejith said...

This really was quite informative for us unfortunate souls who have yet to set foot across the oceans :) looking forward to more of your adventures...

10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oakley, nfl jerseys, converse outlet, p90x workout, baseball bats, birkin bag, lancel, jimmy choo shoes, ralph lauren, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, gucci, chi flat iron, nike air max, bottega veneta, babyliss, ghd, longchamp, north face outlet, hollister, hollister, nike roshe, giuseppe zanotti, herve leger, new balance, ferragamo shoes, lululemon, soccer jerseys, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, vans shoes, reebok shoes, beats by dre, nike air max, vans, north face outlet, celine handbags, instyler, timberland boots, louboutin, mont blanc, soccer shoes, valentino shoes, insanity workout, ray ban, iphone cases, hollister, nike huarache

5:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, marc jacobs, moncler, moncler outlet, swarovski, replica watches, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose, moncler, hollister, ugg pas cher, coach outlet, moncler, swarovski crystal, canada goose, toms shoes, moncler, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, moncler, pandora charms, links of london, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, ugg boots uk, wedding dresses, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, doudoune canada goose, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, karen millen

5:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bottes ugg
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
ralph lauren
cheap nfl jerseys
moncler jackets
nike huarache
nike air max
ugg boots
manchester united jersey
201711.13wengdongdong

6:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

true religion outlet
mizuno
prada handbags
balenciaga
tory burch
sac michael kors
true religion outlet
louboutin
salvatore ferragamo
nike air max
2018.1.25chenlixiang

10:00 PM  
Blogger reda gamal 01220689236 said...


شركة ركن الأمانة هي شركة سعودية لديها باعا كبيرا في كافة الخدمات المنزلية وخاصتا خدمات التنظيف وخدمات مكافحة الحشرات واليكم بعضا من خدمات
شركة تنظيف منازل بمحايل عسير
شركة مكافحة حشرات بنجران
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة

7:48 AM  
Blogger ahmed deraz said...

خدمات عجمان
شركة تنظيف موكيت فى عجمان
شركة تنظيف سجاد فى عجمان

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home