Friday, June 08, 2007

PLANCHETTE

I wanted to play this sneaky game from a long time. I also tried a lot many times but could not succeed as was not experienced in this art. Yup, it’s true and I have really seen a small bowl (katori) moving on a paper chart marked with alphabets, numbers and code words.
I tried it in my earlier home when my cousin had come over. We couldn’t succeed as it was the first time for me and even she was an amateur. Before leaving for US, I visited my home. And on the last night before my departure my wish finally came true. My sister, the same cousin and I sat on the floor of a room with only dim lights on. Both of them prepared the chart and three of us placed out fingers on a small bowl which was placed in the center of the chart. We let the finger be on the bowl for the entire game. With utmost concentration possible, we were just repeating one line “If there is any good spirit around, please come in this bowl and move this bowl to YES.” After trying hard for about a minute, the bowl moved. We started asking very generic questions like “who we are? “, “does the spirit knows us? “, “Will the spirit like to answer our questions?” etc. If you find that spirit is positive in response then only ask more questions else it would be better to say her good bye. For a check I asked the spirit to tell Kunal’s (KD) birthday and it told it correctly(bhutia Kunal). I asked series of questions after that. In the end when our questions got over we asked more about the spirit and in the end asked her to leave peacefully.
My two other planchette-mates also asked a lot of questions and many of the replies given by the spirit have come true. I am waiting to verify answers to my questions. I will write a detailed description on “How to PLANCHETTE “in my next post.

P.S. I keep wondering that if everything is so predictable in life, are we just puppets in this whole game of life and death?

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jab tu ek bhoot se sawaal kar raha tha, tujhe meri hi yaad aayi? tu mujhe bhooton se kyu relate kar raha hain?? ;)

by the way, voh cascade loop ke photographs kaha hain???

11:57 PM  
Blogger pkj said...

it is all crap. I have tried it tens of time and every single time someone or the other was moving the damn thing.

Btw, touching postscript :)

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

power of positive thought
its a proven fact.the board is merely a veichle.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm always fascinated by this.I know it works but didn't you get scared?

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm always fascinated by this.I know it works but didn't you get scared?

11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cn u help me wih planchatte.idont no u help me or not but ineed for one preson live.so,ileave my id shabeen_sha@hotmail.com

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to do it but m scared....didn't u feel scared?????

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if the spirit does not want to move out ?

5:32 AM  
Blogger vinod said...

we r going 2 do planchette soon.i want d whole procedure of it .plz publish it

12:08 AM  
Blogger Abhijeet Tamhane said...

I've done it a couple of times.
It works somehow however im not too keen on believing some spirits and stuff come along.
all i am trying to find out is how does that damn thing move?

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Matter of Mind"

It depends on how we think, just the Law of Attraction in play.

The ghost won't be able to give answers to the questions,whose answer you don't know.
He/She will respond according to your thoughts.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Russell said...

"He/She will respond according to your thoughts."

Otherwise known as ideomotor response...

7:51 AM  
Blogger Arindam Dey said...

My mom Died last week and I want to call her through Planchette,Please help me.My mail Id is arindamdey8@yahoo.in

I will be thankful to U

4:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oakley, nfl jerseys, converse outlet, p90x workout, baseball bats, birkin bag, lancel, jimmy choo shoes, ralph lauren, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, gucci, chi flat iron, nike air max, bottega veneta, babyliss, ghd, longchamp, north face outlet, hollister, hollister, nike roshe, giuseppe zanotti, herve leger, new balance, ferragamo shoes, lululemon, soccer jerseys, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, vans shoes, reebok shoes, beats by dre, nike air max, vans, north face outlet, celine handbags, instyler, timberland boots, louboutin, mont blanc, soccer shoes, valentino shoes, insanity workout, ray ban, iphone cases, hollister, nike huarache

5:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, marc jacobs, moncler, moncler outlet, swarovski, replica watches, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose, moncler, hollister, ugg pas cher, coach outlet, moncler, swarovski crystal, canada goose, toms shoes, moncler, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, moncler, pandora charms, links of london, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, ugg boots uk, wedding dresses, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, doudoune canada goose, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, karen millen

5:38 PM  
Blogger نقل اثاث said...

Transfer to Riyadh is cheap
Home Services in Riyadh
Insulation Foam in Riyadh
Detection of water leaks in Dammam
Fighting insects in Riyadh
Insulation of roofs in Riyadh
Detection of water leaks in Riyadh

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home